A look into the life of a 25 year old mother, wife, sister, friend, vegan and karaoke lover. Fair warning... what you are about to read a) is personal and you might feel uncomfortable at times, b) is very funny and should not be read if you are trying to spy on me without getting caught, c) is so enthralling that you might become obsessed with my life and my karaoke news flashes, and d) contains lots of 3-period endings to sentences... Don't say I didn't warn you...

The Song List...


Tuesday, May 13, 2008

One more thing.

I just recently discovered something amazing, right here in Whatcom County that has helped make my life easier. I would highly recommend it! Dandelion Organic Delivery Service. They deliver within Bellingham (I pick up my bin at the Easy Entree). You can choose to do weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, whatever. There are no contracts, just lots of yummy organic produce. I am set up to do bi-weekly and I chose the Harvest bin. This week's bin has tons of great stuff in it that will all get eaten. The great thing is picking up my bin saves me lots of time from having to run from store to store trying to find organic produce. They put it all together for me in one cute little bin to bring home. I absolutely love it! Check it out and if you decide to sign up, make sure to tell them I sent you! I will add their link to my favorite websites, too. Click here to go to their website.

Cheers. I am off to take a mid-term and go pick up my bin!

No comments: