A look into the life of a 25 year old mother, wife, sister, friend, vegan and karaoke lover. Fair warning... what you are about to read a) is personal and you might feel uncomfortable at times, b) is very funny and should not be read if you are trying to spy on me without getting caught, c) is so enthralling that you might become obsessed with my life and my karaoke news flashes, and d) contains lots of 3-period endings to sentences... Don't say I didn't warn you...

The Song List...


Monday, March 10, 2008

Recipes Galore.

I posted some of my new and old favorites this morning for your cooking and eating pleasure. After getting many requests I decided I had better get on it and start sharing this wholesome goodness with the world. Within the week I will be posting my all time favorite Very Chocolatey Coconut Chocolate Chip and Walnut Cookie recipe and my Good Enough to Eat Alone Crouton recipe. Stay tuned and let me know if you have any specific requests. I'd be happy to share!

No comments: